Friday, June 26, 2009

The cousins are coming!

Excitement levels are very high in our house this morning. My sister Anne and her boys are coming to stay for four days. We haven't seen them since January so we can't wait. The kids insisted on making up the beds themselves - one cousin in each of the kids' rooms. They even included a teddy on the pillow :)

Here is a quick share of the latest LO for my travelogue - it's been 12 long months since I was in Europe but the LOs keeping on coming - great memories! This one is of a homeless person's bed - check out the pink sheets and the cardboard bed head - amazing! I had a lot of fun with stitching and fabric - inspired by the girls over at Kim Archer @ Home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks cool - love the fabric! And I love that someone homeless loves themself enough to create such a bed. How fab and how wonderful that you've scrapped it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.