Thursday, June 18, 2009

Introducing chaos and mayhem

Since this is primarily a scrapping blog I thought I'd introduce chaos and mayhem by sharing a couple of layouts about them. Some times it's hard to tell which is chaos and which is mayhem so I'll let you decide!


This LO is based on a CIS sketch by Krissy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a bit like Word - you just hold your mouse on the image and move it where you want to!
Lovely LOs, I especially love 'tickled pink'!
And I am tickled pink to be able to add your link to my blog list!

Alison said...

Yay - thanks Moi - I've fixed it!

Krissy Christie said...

Yay for the blog Ali!It looks fab :D

Love that LO using my sketch!


Krissy xx

Kerryn said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Ali :).

Love the layouts!

Unknown said...

Welome to bloghood! Your'e doing a great job. Love the chaos and mayhem theme.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.