Oh dear, day two of blogging and I failed to update! Friday to Sunday in this house are just not conducive to blogging. Friday marked the first public performance of the Year 5 Band so Mum and I went along to see our oboe player in action. The kids were great especially when you consider they've only had their instruments for about 3 months.

That's Angus to the right of the Conductor.
Saturday was a bit of a crazy day with rugby (another win 48-19), lunch with friends and then dinner with our neighbours but I did manage to squeeze in some card-making with Leilani and the girls. Here's one the cards I made. I gave the other card to my neighbour without taking a pic - silly me!

I'll pop back later with some layouts I want to share.
1 comments:
Sounds like a busy weekend Ali!!
That card is gorgeous!!
Krissy xx
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.