It's been awhile so let's cut straight to the scrappy shares - this month's sketches over at Wicked Princesses. The sketch challenge has had a makeover (it's looking hot, hot, hot!) and is now called Sketches +
So sketch #1 required the Sketch + stitching + love
Sketch#2 + paint (to be honest I forgot about the paint so I sprayed some on at the end - think it worked ok :) )
Sketch #3 + twine
Life has been busy, the kids finally went back to school and Rob and I went back to work and the days have flown by. But I'm off to the Hunter Valley next weekend for Jules' Shut Up and Scrap Retreat - I can't wait!
Oh, and have you all marked the next Vintage Blossoms release date on your calendar? It's on Monday, 20th February. You can check out all the sneaks on the Blossoms Blog or on the Vintage Blossoms facebook page. I think my favourites are these:
or maybe these...
Happy scrapping :)




4 comments:
Gorgeous as always Ali - love the first one...photos crack me up!! The Christmas one is just stunning!!!
You always do such a great job interpreting sketches & challenges Ali!...good stuff!
Enjoy your retreat next weekend!
hello stranger :) gorgeous work Ali... hope everything is great in your world
Awesome pages Ali!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.