Today was such a day, finally at the end of the long Summer holidays we got a little bit more Summer! Here's how the day looked when the dog and I were out walking. Just perfect!
Anyway in scrappy news here are a couple of LOs I did for the Challenge Heaven cybercrop. This one was for Leah's challenge - something new (but no people).
This one was for Donna's puzzle challenge - a journalling block, a ribbon, a flower and stitching. A huge thanks to Kate and Helen for the fab embellies on the right of the photo :)
These last two are for Challenge Heaven's February challenges. This is one is Bek's obsession challenge - Angus and his cousins meeting Deano from Bondi Rescue (he is obsessed with that show!).
And this one is for Leah's make up challenge. Zoe and her friends dressed as goths on their way to the theatre restaurant during Yr 9 Band Tour. One of Leah's requirements was misting so I decided to go patterned paper free - not really sure about the end result... what do you think? The photos are funny though!
I hope you've had a fabulous day, thanks for stopping by :)





6 comments:
summertime so funny to see we are in the middle of the winter.
Beautiful page you have made misting ,paint...cool!
byebye,Lean
Hey you!! tHANKS FOR STOPPING BY..PRETTY CREATIVE YOURSELF LATELY...AND GUESS WHAT...RETREAT IS BEING PLANNED....KYLIE MENTIONED MAYBE AROUND MAY
Love 'em Ali!
Misting on the "goth" layout looks awesome!
xx
Great pages Ali! No pp is tricky, I think you've done an awesome job with it!
Love the way you use mist and splatters, Ali.
Your summer pohoto and layers reminds me that winter soon is over here - just another month or two with snow and cold, and then it's time to start gardening agin. OMG, I'm so looking forward to it...
Your misting always looks great Ali..you rock at it!!
Love all your LOs!
J x
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.