I mentioned in my last post that I was taking part in Scrapbooking Top 50's cc. Well I managed to squeeze in another challenge before the weekend ended. It was a bingo challenge and what I created was a bit different to my usual style but I scrapped the first of my Hong Kong photos and included a little envelope that I got at the jade markets. All in all I was pretty pleased with it and happily added it to the gallery. A week later it's still sitting there without a single comment - guess I was the only one who liked it! Never mind I still like it and that's what counts :)
On Monday I played along with Scrapping from Scratch's 100th Blind Scrap. It was my first one but hopefully there will be many more - here's what I created:
Not much else to report - it's a been a long day and my brain has put itself to bed ;)


4 comments:
cool page you have made i hope now your not alone..
byebye,Lean
pfft people dont know real talent when they see it! i think your honkers page is fabulous ali!!!!!
love the sfs blind scrap too, you have done a great job xox
I Like It!! It's great for you to try something else & i think it looks fab :)
LOL Ali - don't worry about the comments thing, it's coz we have only just changed the gallery back over again this month and some people have been having trouble getting comments to load. It has NOTHING to do with your gorgeous work!!! ;-) XXX
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.