Sunday, May 6, 2012

Top 50 cyberscrapping

I love the cybercrops at Top 50 because they go for a week and that means I often have time to play with all the challenges. These are my April cc creations.

This one was for Vicki's journalling challenge. The journalling is on the tag - just a funny story about how my FIL didn't want his photo taken but then Rob threw his arms around him and made us all laugh.


This one was for Ant's word challenge. You had to use the word 'separate' and add an element that holds things together - I used masking tape (for my journalling which is where I used 'separate').

I've noticed that pp strips across the top of a LO are back in a big way and I created this LO after admiring the awesome creative works of Kerryn Lawson. So, as well as being inspired by Kerryn's use of strips, I lifted her idea of adding a pearl to the centre of the sunburst badge. Thanks Kerryn :)


This one was for Sarah's six word challenge.


And this wasn't for the cc at all, it was for Ant's April challenge - a photo inspiration. I used an older wp kit (Indy Girl) for this and look I even used the paper flowers just for you, Krissy Christie (SEE, I can use them! hehehe).



I hope you've all had a good weekend. Rob and I are off to see Henry Rollins tonight, we've had the tickets since last year, it's been a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it.

And I hope your week is fabulous! Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Another gorgeous collection of LO's.

You are a very clever as well as lovely lady. Can't wait to spend the weekend with you soon :)

Kate said...

wow I cannot pick a favourite Ali, I enjoyed looking at all of those lovely pages :)

Jasmine S said...

Awesome work Ali. You scrap about the everyday so so well. Love the designs and use of white space. Always perfect.

Mamie Girl said...

Hey Ali, I am especially loving the costco loving page. You are doing some awesome scrapping atm! xxxooo

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.