Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Sketch Day

I'm a bit weary today. I had a fabulous time at the Relay for Life, even the fact that it rained for 5 hours during the night, including while was walking, did not dampen my spirits. I walked about 75 laps so that's a grand total of 30kms. I thought that wasn't a bad effort but Angus thinks I should done more - next time he can come along and walk in the rain :) Zoe has no idea how far she walked but she assures me it was further than me...of course!

Now, onto the sketchy examples! I've used lots of different MVBs on each of them.

First of it all it would appear I didn't share the last February sketch so here it is.

Sketch + red


Now, onto March. Sketch + family (Zoe had a great time getting this pump working).


Sketch + paint (I remembered to use it this time).


Sketch + distressing (I'm really liking this size at the moment).


Sketch + green (A photo of Angus with his assignment that he got an A+ for, it was only last year but he's grown so much since then).

Here's another one in the same size that I did for Ant's challenge over at Top 50. The title is a bit hard to read but it says Adrenalin Junkies :)



And this last one was a blind scrap that Hannah ran over at WP. It's Zoe and Angus emerging from in the OGO ball after they'd rolled down the hill.


And that's it! Catch you next time :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So many cool pages you have made .
byebye,Lean

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fabulous work! You are rocking those smaller sized layouts as well!!! :D

Julie said...

Congrats on your fantastic efforts in the Relay Ali!!..had to lol at Zoe's comment...our kids always think they can do stuff better than us! lol
Oh and awesome LOs as always!

Cherie said...

Loving that pic of Zoe & Angus in the bottom LO :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.