The extra criteria was to use fabric. Here's what I came up with:
I did this after I'd had an argument with Zoe so even though this interior was lovely and calm, I was feeling anything but! So, I chose a calm photo and scrapped an important message for her to consider - you might have to click on the image so you can read it :)
Only one week left of this comp - might have to pull out all the stops for my last entry!
7 comments:
This is such a gorgeous layout Ali. I love all the homespun bits!
This is gorgeous Ali! The colours look divine and the mix of embellies looks awesome...LOTS of eye candy! Great work! XXX
great take love the colors you made a beautiful page with sweet and yummie details.
byebye,lean
Very cute layout thanks for sharing!!!
Just gorgeous Ali. I wish I had of joined in with these challenges. They look great. I love your use of the color and that photo is great. Fabbo, love it all.
Gorgeous page Ali, and I really need to work with Jazi on that same message too ;)
Absoloutely love this LO - the colours are of course perfect - the layering and the embellies scattered - think you pulled out all your stops on this one - cant wait to see the last one. Very wise words, but as Marcia said - often learnt too late.
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.