Saturday, June 5, 2010

At last I can be a bit sneaky!

I love it when people put sneak peaks up on their blogs. Usually I'm scraping in just before the deadline with my LOs so there is no opportunity or need for a sneak. Today, however is different, I have a sneak to share :) This is my LO for the 2nd June WP sketch - I used the WP pearls and lace kit. It landed on my doorstep yesterday and demanded to be used immediately! All will be revealed on Monday.

This is the LO I did for Renee's challenge during the Challenge Heaven cc. You had use 3 pics, 3 pps and 3 fonts.


And now I have the two LOs that were done for me as part of photo swaps. This first one is by Bek Lynch from Scrapability Sketches - I love all the detail on this - so cool thanks Bek :)

And the this one is by Krissy Christie from WP. Don't you love all that gorgeous purple and beautiful butterfly?! Thanks Krissy - it's fabbo :)

Hope you're having a great weekend! We're off to the Wallabies tonight - it's going to be a cracker of a game :)

Oh and in a depressing footnote my knee is not getting better so I'll be going under the knife in the next week or so. But on a brighter note I should be back running within four weeks.

TFSB!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hello there Miss Ali!!
Sorry to hear your knee isn't doing well...lucky it happened after the S&C escape! lol!!..good luck with the op.

Loving all your fab LO's..gorgeous stuff!
Look after yourself!
J xx

Unknown said...

Whis you well for your knee.Lovely lay-outs you made and the sneak looks pretty....
byebye,Lean.

Kate said...

beautiful pages ali i see some great scallops and doodling!! :D beautiful page from krissy too :) love it. xo

kylie said...

not good with the knee...maybe it was those funny looking drinks you were drinking..lol

Cherie said...

Love all the layouts..just gorgeous!

Good luck with your knee...you poor thing, hope you will be back running very soon.

Take care
Cherie xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.