So far I've done Krissy's challenge - use the sketch and a song title from the 80's. I dug out some old 80's pics and this is what I came up with. That's me in the cockpit :)
Next up is Kirsty's challenge. She inspired us with a picture of vintage Madonna and asked us to use pearls and lace and a Madonna song title. This is me at 17 - dressed up in my boyfriend's jacket to go to a party. The children were deeply disturbed by this photo so I didn't show them the others of me under the street light - I was dressed as a lady of the night after all!
Today I hope to do Kerry and Kate's challenges :) The deadline to get your LOs in is midnight Wednesday - so why not join me on a trip down memory lane?I have one more LO to share. This one is for the colour challenge over at Challenge Heaven - use red, blue and yellow with a pp base.
My knee is continuing to improve - I had my first pain-free day on Saturday which was truly wonderful! It's a little sore today but that could be because I trawled around the Canberra Centre yesterday - cured my cabin fever and reminded me why I don't like shopping lol.It's been an interesting week in Australian politics and I think it would be wrong if I didn't, at least, make a brief comment. Regardless of your political leanings, let's wait and judge our new PM on her intellect and ability not her hair colour, hip measurement, clothing style, religious views or martial status.
TFSB :)
6 comments:
awesome pages honey...just love them!
and i am with you regardless of political thoughts we need to give her a chance and see what happens...
Preach it, sister!
I particularly love your 'streetwalker' LO. I am struck by how alike you and Zoe are!
x
man that danger zone song is in my head now!!! love it! <3
lovely work and you at 17 looking good girl!!!!
byebye,Lean.
love the photo of you at 17 Ali ... real cool
Yes is was interesting all the political happenings - i hope she does well we just have to wait and see
Love the LOs
Oh how I loooove Canberra Centre...miss it HEAPS! Hope your knee gets better and the pain free days are more and more often!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.