I was lucky enough to have a week in Bali with one of my sister's last week - it was magical :) But the week since I've been back has flown by, We've had lots of fun things happening including celebrating mine and Rob's19th wedding anniversary.
Sadly the combination of my brother's wedding, my little holiday and other social events meant that I missed a couple of the challenges in Top 50's Amazing Race but here's my entry for Africa.
The criteria:
1. Fabric
2. Happy photo
3. Song Lyrics for title or subtitle
I used pucker up and blow from the Pinocchio song Give a Little Whistle. The photo is of Zoe and her friends playing miniature plastic recorders - they were very happy and I was very glad when they disappeared up the street!
Oh and in exciting news my LO won the French leg of the race and I got a fab prize pack from Sonia at Forever Always.
I'm off to a 12 hour crop tomorrow so I'm hoping to get a few of the new month's challenges done.
Take care and thanks for popping by :)

2 comments:
WOW congrats on 19 years! Paul and I just celebrated 7 and it feels like it has flown by :)So So jealous of Zoe!! can she smuggle me in her bag? :P
Congrats cool 19 years this days...lol!
Beautiful page you have made..cool title!
byeeee,Lean
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.