Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Catch up

I seem to be constantly playing catch these days...  Ready for some LO overdrive?

Ok, first up three wp sketch creations. Things have been pretty quiet over at wp sketchie central, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself when I post the sketches and my examples. Oh well, I'm having a happy little creative time all on my own :) BUT if you want to have a play I'd love to see you at wp :)

Sketch 2 + mvbs. I used some really old BG Lime Rickey, I still love this range and it was perfect with my little mvb critter.


Sketch 3 + buttons (a felt rose MVB for good measure)


Sketch 4 + bunting (lots of fab A Lil Somethin' on this one)


At the beginning of the month I did a couple LOs for Challenge Heaven. 

Heather's sketch challenge


Donna's banner challenge
 (maybe you can see that I used this LO to create the wp sketch that I then created my MOO LO with?)


And this one is for Deb's quote challenge over at SFS - the more you enjoy life the more you find to celebrate. Zoe was so keen to be chosen to dance when we went to the Hangi in New Zealand that she swapped seats with me to be closer to the front. Luckily she was chosen and had a fabulous time performing the Poi Dance. Some more old stash and a couple of fab handmade embellies :)


Thanks for popping by, I hope you're enjoying your ANZAC Day.

6 comments:

Josie Dean said...

I found you! :D Beautiful Layouts!

Kerryn said...

Fabulous pages Ali. I love the variety of colours you have used.

Kate said...

that charms heart looks fab on the layout of Zoe :) xo

Unknown said...

You have been busy cool page they are all.
byebye,Lean

Jasmine S said...

Yes, I feel like I am chasing my tail every day Ali.
Some fabulous fabulous pages here. Loving the colours and details.

Cherie said...

I am loving your LO overload :)

I have never been to a Max Brenners, but after looking at the LO i think i need to locate one :)

I love how happy & photogenic your kids are.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.