
And here are a couple of LOs I did at the crop day last weekend. This one is for the CH theme challenge of transport. I snapped this pic of the kids deeply involved in a board game in the back seat of the car on a recent trip to Sydney.
And this one is for the word challenge - happy. My solitary girl enjoying herself on a deserted beach :)
Hope you're having a good weekend. We're off to the Brumbies in the rain tonight - it always rains the first home game of the season - *sigh*. I love my rugby but I do prefer it dry!
2 comments:
3 lovely pages you made and yes hot stuff is a cool[hot]title..
have a lovely weekend byebye,lean
Great LO's Ali, but my fave is definitely the 'Hot Stuff' one! I can't go past awesome colour like that and the little birdies & doodling just sealed the deal for me! XXX
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.