Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PinkiePinkie

In just a few hours time my fabulous friend Kate will be launching her new venture. PinkiePinkie specialises in handmade buttons and I was lucky to receive some to play with pre-launch. Thanks Kate!

So far I’ve made two LOs using the buttons – they’re super cute and super versatile.


Check it out Mel, I used some more of your flowers too! Can you believe it’s almost a decade since my girl went to Preschool?
I did this LO for Challenge Heaven’s theme challenge about nicknames. Angus would love us to call him the King of Cool but we have to draw the line somewhere lol.


Don’t forget that PinkiePinkie’s launch is at 7.30pm tonight (ESDT). It’s going to be fun :)

3 comments:

mel said...

Ohhhhh - thanks Ali - Did you see Jodies blog?? (sweet vintage) go have a looksie.
Going over to Kates blog now!!

Mamie Girl said...

Love your new chrissy banna. might have to make me a chrissy banna

Julie said...

Hehe! Love Angus' desired nickname Ali!! He IS cool!!
It seems Ethan shares the same sense of self...when he saw the photos of himself at his Graduation last night, he said, and I quote, "my hair is awesome!!"..lol!!!!

Fab LO's as always!!
J xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. I appreciate you taking the time. x Ali.